Monday, November 9, 2009

Talkee

PAGE 1

(splash page, TITLE written across the top by the shape of some buildings, giving way to a large panel explosion below it taking out the "TI" and a cross explosion taking out "TLE." The buildings will all crumble on the next page. The buildings feel southwestern US, tho more a feel of Phoenix building UP instead of OUT. Keep the explosions feeling as if they could've been caused by an energy attack, explosive device, or a wrecking ball on the inside of the building.)

PAGE 2

(panel 1 reveal shows smoke coming off of a naked [race?] male, lean musculature. The smoke obscures the nudity and feels more residual than mystical. panel 2 indicates movement of the upper body and panel 3 indicates movement of the lower body like the naked male is running toward something. panel 4 across the bottom of the page shows two naked, smokey feet stopping suddenly and a weapon falling to the ground in the background)

PAGE 3

(panel 1 thought bubble: "Hm. That was the best I had." Extreme close up of an eye. panel two flashes to a mouth place below the eye). "I see your skill."
(panel 3 shows a very different mouth in the same position of the original) "Not yet." (panel four [all four panels are set up on a quadrant on the page] is split in half horizontally, with the top half showing part of a cityscape and the bottom half showing that same cityscape, but demolished and on fire.)

PAGE 4

(panel 1, boxed in overthought: "How am I keeping this even?" Provide another full body shot of the naked man, running while looking over his right shoulder and just giving a hint of a profile outline to the reader) "Where's yr rage? Yr discipline!"
(panel 2 shows a city scene POV with an arm the skintone of the 2nd player on the bottom left.) "Tempered." (panel 3 shows that same city scene POV with the arm on the bottom right and the scene looking like he sliced it in half with a lightsaber.) "Long ago."
(panel four shows desperation in the mouth and cheeks of our first player, thoughts in yellow box: "Frustration. At this level, it's shadowboxing. And I can only afford one more invisibility ticket..." panel five, which the yellow box partially overlaps, connecting panels 4 and 5, shows the same frustrated face, but faded out against the background.)
(panel six shows the open eyes of the 2nd player. panels seven shows closed eyes for the second player. panel eight is the same as seven, but with a gleeful smile on the face)

PAGE 5

(panel one, top left, shows the gleeful 2nd player from a motion profile, so we don't get more than an outline. panel two, top right, shows the faded "invisible" fist apparently full of power or energy or something. panel three, which is the entire page, shows a devastating attack originating from the fist of the invisible first player)

PAGE 6

(panel one, renewed smoke around player 1 as they walk toward player two) "Unbelievable. I mean. I just can't. Unbelievable." (panel two, 1 is bending over 2) "I crossed continents MANUALLY for you. Who are you?" (panel three, the smoke is massively increasing around 1 as agitation increases) "I brought a knife across my own throat - I SPILLED my own blood - I crossed a personal line... who are YOU?! YOU ARE WRONG!" (panel four, 1 is agitated and exploded in sobbing, furious frustration, the terrifying level that can almost exclusively be reached by toddlers) "YOU! YOU ARE! ARE... are... You. YOU. You're wrong. Wrong... wrong. Are wrong." (panel 5, sobbing. panel six, quietly while sobbing) "I need who you were!"

PAGE 7

(full page, 2 is now is some sort of flaming smoke tornado form, where it appears to be entirely constructed out of the smoke players 1 and 2 both seem to exhibit. the smoke has licks coming off of it that make it look like the interior is on fire while the way the smoke is wrapped implies a tornado. two completely black eyes with orange pupils looks out of the mass like he is a person wrapped in this strange concoction.) "Heh."

No comments: