Monday, November 9, 2009

Projects I'd like to start on, places to go from

-Prologue for the D&D sessions/ outline for chapter one

-Bedbug comic (ues Egypt parallels. include my developing of super powers to assist with all of the small tasks)

-Alice in Wonderland comic (not sure how, but I'd like the tea party and the hatter involved... that's a project for far later)

-A mid-size town where 20 (or so) people get "powers" (things that vary them from being traditional human). This will also be a big one (six issues or so). The "twist" would be draw media attention and terrorist action far, far quicker than people expect. Literally "over Hour" sensations. One character learns that his power is to transport things to a pocket dimension, and it ends with that character sending the town into said dimension without a way to return it. I believe that character probably also put a bunch of terrifying stuff (like chemical and biological weapons) into the same pocket dimension. It's just a start of an idea, but I want the ending to be unexpected while also fulfilling the "superhero" and "superpower" needs.

-Erik... with a K! Use backnotes/ old notes for this one.

-Escalating airport extravaganza. The airplane trip that always gets worse. Perhaps a super anticlimatic ending? I like 3 pages of this character finally getting home, and the life is so boring and mundane that you *wish* he has another airport trip like the one he had previously.

No comments: